Aromatherapy can be just as beneficial to our companion animals as it is for ourselves.
Each collar clip comes with extra felt pads.
Here are some essential oils you can safely use around and for your pets:
- Cedarwood: Helps repel pests and promote healthy skin and coat
- Chamomile: Promotes relaxation and sleep and also support healthy digestion
- Lavender: Relieves anxiety from separation or during long trips
- Myrrh: Can help fight allergies and promote health skin and coat
- Clary Sage: Calms nervousness and excitability
- Geranium: Great for repelling pests and as a treatment for ear infections
- Peppermint: Soothes the pain from arthritis and hip dysplasia and repels pests
- Carrot Seed: Supports healthy skin as a topical treatment for dryness
- Ginger: Relieves pain from arthritis and hip dysplasia and supports healthy digestion
- Helichrysum: Used topically can help with pain relief and skin issues
- Marjoram: Repels pests and helps treat skin infections and irritations